Supply Chain Analyst
We started Salt & Straw because we wanted to build a strong community within our team, our guests and our partners. As a supply chain analyst, you play an important role in supporting supply chain and operations at the central kitchen which impact product availability at the shops.
Position Description: A Supply Chain Analyst supports the Supply Chain team by completing transactions in ERP or other systems, ensuring master data quality, developing reports on-going operations, and providing ad hoc data support and analysis.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Work order management - Ensure accurate and prompt closure of work orders. Work with Kitchen and Warehouse teams to resolve or clarify inconsistencies
- Master data management - Maintain master data in ERP. Create new items. Enter recipes/BOMs and update item and customer cards. Actively participate in new menu releases meetings to ensure timely recipe creation in ERP.
- Barcode library maintenance - Maintain product barcode library to ensure its accuracy.
- Decision Support - Structure and analyze data to support a variety of analytical and business intelligence projects. Gather and interpret relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.) Develop periodic performance reports and distribute them to stakeholders. Provide analytical support for projects. Provide analytical support for KPIs and root cause analysis.
- Process Documentation - Develop and maintain process documentation for the Supply Chain team. Support Kitchen and Warehouse supervisors in developing and maintaining process documentation, SOPs and other departmental documents.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Core Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Tenacity and follow-through.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-directed; ability to prioritize, work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment with flexibility to work extended hours.
- Maintains consistent and reliable attendance.
- Innovative, creative, and forward-thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- APICS or similar certification preferred.
- Experience in food production or manufacturing preferred.
- Language skills: Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Work is performed in an office environment but may require time in a warehouse or production/kitchen.
- The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezers).
- The noise level is usually moderate but can vary.
Physical Requirements in a Typical Day:Seldom Occasionally Frequently Continuously N/A
Overhead Reaching X
1 – 10 lbs. X
11 – 20 lbs. X
21 – 50 lbs. X
50 – 100 lbs. X
Salt and Straw Values
Create The Unbelievable
Show Up Generously
Act With Thoughtful Curiosity
Share Human Kindness
Make It Count
We can’t wait to meet you!
Salt & Straw is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We will consider all people - minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities no matter their sexual orientation or gender identity. Salt & Straw will consider giving opportunities to qualified individuals with criminal histories when it aligns with federal, state and local statutes.