Syndicated Loans-Cash Breaks Processor
Location: Remote, US
Hire Type: Full-time
Vertical: Financial Markets
eClerx is seeking a team-oriented Syndicated Loans-Cash Breaks Processor to join our team. The qualified candidate will take ownership of tasks and initiative to resolve issues. This role requires time-management and effective communication skills. The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing business environment is essential. Candidates should have experience in syndicated landing functions, LoanIQ, ACBS or another lending system.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding cash breaks
- Effective communication with key business partners
- Demonstrates a full understanding the syndicated loans process
- Knowledge of policies and control measures
- Minimize risks to the bank and provide solutions to reduce errors
- Participates in and support the implementation of projects and process improvement initiatives
- 4-12 years of experience in syndicated lending functions, LoanIQ or another lending systems.
- Experience on rollover, repay, restructures, rate fixing, initial drawdown, advances, wire transfers, SOFR and LIBOR rates and terms to the syndicated loans domain
- Well versed in resolving cash breaks process using TLM or any other standard recon systems
- Understanding of payment flows from notice servicing activity and its matching / investigation will be added advantage
Thank you for applying to a job at eClerx US. Please note that if hired, eClerx LLC will ask that you provide your Covid-19 vaccination status on your first day of employment. 100% remote employees are exempted from this requirement unless required for office/client visits and events. Vaccination information allows the company to plan health and safety protocols and adhere to our clients’ requirements for team members assigned to work at or visit client locations. Employees that are not vaccinated will be given the opportunity to request a medical or religious exemption with Human Resources. Exemptions will be reviewed based on each individual situation. Approval of exemptions are not guaranteed.
We will NOT ask you for your Covid-19 vaccination status or document during the hiring process and eClerx will follow and abide with state laws concerning Covid-19 vaccines, as applicable.
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 14,000+ people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit https://jobbio.com/eclerx.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We are also committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.