The Systems Engineer is responsible for engineering, designing, deploying, supporting, and maintaining the organization’s information technology hardware, software, and services and related components by performing the following duties.
- Deploys and maintains secure, scalable, and continuous systems and service availability by engineering, managing, supporting, and proactively maintaining the technology infrastructure, including networks, hardware, and software.
- Coordinates project timelines and acts as an individual contributor in approved IT infrastructure projects.
- Performs systems, storage, and network engineering at a Tier 3 level.
- Serves as an advisor to and escalation path from the Systems Administrator, Desktop Support Technician, and Field Support Technician roles.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- Network+, Security+, Cisco (CCNA/CCNP), MCP (MCSA/MCSE), VMware (VCP/VCAP), and other technological certifications are preferred.
- Maintains an attentive and empathetic demeanor with customers.
- Collaborates with teammates to provide professional service to customers.
- Effectively and professionally communicates with team members and customers.
- Able to cope with stressful and dynamic work situations, including prioritizing multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines.
- Able to self-resolve most conflicts or misunderstandings with minimal need for direct supervision.
Information About AllCare Health:
AllCare offers competitive wages, an excellent benefit package that includes a 401k retirement, wellness program, and telecommute and flexible work schedule programs.
Since 2016, AllCare Health has been a Certified B Corp®. As a Certified B Corp®, AllCare Health considers its impact on society and the environment during the business decision-making process, and has long recognized the real value in social, economic, and environmental concerns of its stakeholders, including its employees, customers, and community members.
Grants Pass is located in Southern Oregon on the Rogue River and is surrounded by mountains and breathtaking views. The community is ideal for families and outdoor enthusiasts, with a temperate climate and easy access to outdoor recreation, wineries, outdoor concerts, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, and much more.
AllCare Health is following all safety guidelines and directives from OSHA, the CDC, OHA, and our local public health department.
AllCare Health requires all employees to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless there is a qualifying medical and/or religious exemption.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $130,750.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- VMWare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows Server administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location