Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Sr. Systems Administrator is a member of the End User Infrastructure Operations team. This role delivers desktop support for employees and network/ infrastructure support for the Bright Health office(s). This role also has shared responsibilities for the organization. They are responsible for deployment, monitoring, maintenance, security, development, upgrades, and support of end user and office hardware (desktops, laptops, handheld devices, printers, drivers, software, email, patches, and operating systems) within our environment. Our team is a part of the greater End User Computing team that provides IT services and support for all Bright Health employees. Our client is the Bright Health employees, and you will be a part of the team that directly and indirectly supports them. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from large or small tasks, many of which often happen behind the scenes.
- Manage infrastructure support needs within Bright Health office(s)
- Troubleshoot local hardware and network issues and work with team to resolve
- Assist with technology training and support of office users (including but not limited to PC hardware/software, desk phones, and other accessories as applicable)
- Manage inventory of IT devices within Bright Health office(s) for inventory planning and procurement
- Assist as needed with imaging and setup of end user systems for new hires and departures
- Maintain and Assist with Audio & Visual technology (Zoom Rooms and included equipment)
- Assist with office setup needs for new offices, relocated offices, and other office related setups
- Administer various functions within Windows 10 and MacOS environment.
- Execution and administration within various cloud systems utilized for: ITSM, Device Management, Patching, collaboration, and access control
- Evaluate current processes and provide suggestions for process improvement and automation
- Support the team in execution of team responsibilities around onboarding and offboarding
- Assist with escalated tickets from our service desk, including user support as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of systems, processes, and documentation
- Assist with and participate in ongoing user access audits
- Assist in the execution of IT planned initiatives including hitting deadlines and achieving goals or projects as assigned (e.g. Tech Refresh and Upgrade initiatives)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Technical expertise with Windows and Mac operating systems, Intune and Jamf highly preferred
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Azure, Office 365, Zoom, Intune, Jamf, and FreshService.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects related to new office builds and office relocations; including some knowledge of installing network gear, cameras, a/v equipment, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- Previous experience supporting larger companies within a fast pace environment is preferred
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on one's own
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
EEO/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by: Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation. Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care. Powered by Technology We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.