Job descriptionWhen you’re an Atrium Associate, you’re a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate ‘Home Away From Home’ for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan to include an option for Daily Pay, 401k Plans, Medical Insurance, Travel Discounts and other benefits and perks so that you can offer your best to our guests. Plus, we make sure you can grow your career the way you want to through Internship programs, training and development and over 80 hotels that offer incredible opportunities for career driven associates. Hotel: Atrium Hospitality LP Taskforce Food and Beverage Assistant General Manager Full time Compensation: $79k -$85K RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee development of new programs that result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence. Receives and responds to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the property’s operations in General Manager’s absence.
- Ensure daily inventory is managed to maximize all potential Rooms and Food & Beverage revenue.
- Participate in development of short and long-term financial and operational plans for the property.
- Oversee transient and package advertising opportunities and ensure hotel participation in brand-specific programs.
- Assist General Manager with development of profit and loss statements, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits.
- Ensure compliance with all Atrium policies and procedures, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos