Job descriptionLocation: Remote; Virtual Job Terms: Temporary Salary: DOE Start date: 09/26/2022 Posted By: Marly Caro Date: 09/02/2022
Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA
The main function of a Technical Program Manager is to provide successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities.
- Deliver programs within the constraints of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors.
- Program-level strategic planning, interaction with executive level management, complex issue resolution, excellent communications and team building skills.
- Manage a group or groups of internal exempt and matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the project(s) to deliver systems and systems enhancements that meet specified requirements.
- Oversight of project scope definition and management, requirements gathering and documentation, time estimating, project schedule development and tracking, project budget management, project status reporting, issue and risk management, contingency planning, customer interaction, and communications across multiple organizational levels.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, and within a client or business facing role
- Experience writing simple SQL queries, perform data analysis and create dashboards
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels and cross functional teams
- Experience working autonomously and make critical or time sensitive decisions with minimal guidance and oversight
- Experience collaborating cross functionally amongst multiple teams, build relationships and gain trust to effectively deliver operational rigor
- Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, customer interaction and management, implementation planning in large organizations
- Proven people management and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.