Job descriptionTechnical Program Manager
As the Technical Program Manager, you will serve as a technical, program, and agile expert for a cross-functional team delivering on key products & services of the b.well business & technology portfolio.
If you are seeking an opportunity to apply your Technology, Agile, and Program managing talents to help fix America’s largest industry challenges, then look no further. As a TPM at b.well, you will be directly engaged in mission critical efforts to enable technology as the rapid accelerator of a very meaningful global cause to transform the way people interact with healthcare systems. You will be making an impact that serves millions of consumers around the digital world through the power of technology (and talent).
This position is available for fully remote work.
What You'll Do:
- Directly support the business stakeholders to define, align, execute, and operate on critical business programs that will enable our mission to rapidly deliver Value to customers, with Speed, Quality, Efficiency, and Real-time learning
- Foster a Lean-Agile culture that is adaptive and evolving to the needs of the business & team, with bias for continuous & iterative improvement, team collaboration, and customer results (code)
- Plan, negotiate, and manage all release activities sprint over sprint and produce end of sprint reports to keep project dashboards current
- Anticipate bottlenecks, assess risks, provide escalation management, and work with the teams to balance business needs with technical constraints
- Partner closely with engineers to derive and refine requirements to bring solutions to the business with agility and speed
- Cultivate solid collaboration amidst a vibrant global & diverse engineering team
- Lead with a high level of integrity, accountability and agility to navigate iterations and change course when needed
- 2+ years of experience in a technical program or development role within a SaaS / internet oriented product environment.
- Proven track record of delivery of high quality, high impact business solutions served by high performance technology teams with discipline in execution & culture of teamwork.
- Solid interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to convey crisp and concise goals, requirements, plans, progress and performance
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and problems
- Solid experience in Agile, Lean, Extreme, and/or iterative development processes with adaptive, continuous improvement mindset to meet the goals of the business, the team, the challenge at hand
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized and works collaboratively in a flat, inter-disciplinary organization structure
- Solid data-driven decision-making, metric enabled operations, and risk management skills
- Self-starter, ownership attitudes and ability to work with little supervision with a bias for action
- Experience with live site operations, triaging, bug tracking, rapid delivery, and management tools such as Jira/Confluence, Google Sheets, GitHub, Jenkins, reporting & analytics tools, etc
- Startup experience
- Experience in Lean-Startup, Data-Driven, MVP, AB-Test delivery
- Experience with prevalent web technologies, tools, and services
- Setting up, configuring, and maintaining project/issue management tools such as Jira
- Ability to write scripts to automatically populate project dashboards to keep it current
- Experience in CI/CD environment
- Significant technical capabilities in web application and/or mobile app development
- Experience as a software or test engineer
- Experience in digital health or healthcare
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse b.well. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.