TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT 2WHY WORK FOR SAVILINX?
At SaviLinx, we help people! People just like you. It is not just our job; it is our mission! As a TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT II, you will assist our employees and clients with support skills – do not worry, we will train you! If you like technology, technological devices and enjoy helping others we would love to speak with you!
Founded in 2013, we have an amazing story! SaviLinx is a Women Owned and HUBZone certified business that has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
JOIN THE SAVILINX FAMILY AND YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Full time, benefit eligible positions.
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Pet Insurance and generous paid time off.
- Very competitive wages and additional pay for performance.
- 100% Paid Training.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
Every single interaction is important and meaningful and demonstrates responsiveness to employees and customers.
Creates an inspiring, passionate culture in the spirit of teamwork.
Empowers creativity to bring forward innovative solutions, relentlessly striving to improve what we do.
Operates with respect and integrity in every way, earning the trust of employees and customers alike.
The Technical Support Agent II will be required to provide superior customer service and technical support in a contact/call center/help desk environment for a specific contract in support of a customer with high demands for privacy, confidentiality, precision, advanced technology. The proper candidate will have superior customer service skills as well as the ability to effectively and efficiently resolve ADVANCED client inquiries utilizing advanced client devices and platforms using the provided resources and experience you learn on the job. This position requires an individual with flexibility to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and overtime when needed. Individual selected will be able to multi-task in effort to resolve customers' technical difficulties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Address client inquiries utilizing ADVANCED tools and platforms.
- Resolves ADVANCED customer inquiries and concerns in accordance with the client and company policies and with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Communicates with end-users using web-based tools regarding ADVANCED navigation of applications in a leveraged environment supporting one or more queues/skill sets over various accounts.
- Provides customer support through telephone calls, email, text, and chat technologies.
- Accurately documents all correspondence with end-users.
- Follows strict work instructions and procedures that may vary by account. Ability to adapt to continual changes to work instructions and procedures is necessary.
- Meets expectations for all balance scorecard metrics with demonstrated improvement over time.
- Follows proper escalation procedures for unsolved customer requests.
- Maintains productivity in accordance with support program and company standards.
- Involved with quality assurance monitoring and evaluation as it pertains to their role and will receive feedback on a regular basis.
- Attends and participates in team meetings and required training sessions.
- Ability to handle multi-channel communication including verbal and written correspondence with approx. 40+ customers a day.
- Provides mentoring, training, and development to other CSRs as needed.
- Follows all safety, ethics, human resources and security policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all COVID safety measures while in the facility.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to speak clearly, and be able to hear and see sufficiently to use a computer and monitor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS)
- 2+ years of college preferred.
- 2+ years of contact center experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently are essential for this role.
- Must have experience with maneuvering electronic data between various environments.
- Analytical thinking, communication and writing skills, and computer competencies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with notice.
- Technical ability
- High School or better