Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time (3-day minimum) Technicians in Austin, TX. No Experience Required, we will train you!
Stanley Steemer is a fun, hands-on, team-oriented company. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team. As a Technician, you will receive comprehensive paid training, designed to provide the tools and resources you need to be the best in your field – no prior experience required!
Our Cleaning Technicians will provide quality cleaning and related services to customers and run their own truck.
Our Air Duct Technicians will provide quality air duct / HVAC cleaning and related services to customers. You will be assisting the Air Duct Manager and co-workers in completing jobs safely through effective communication and following NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) Standards.
All positions are field-based and require travel in and around the surrounding area.
- No experience necessary, we will train you!
- Valid, US driver's license
- Clean, not necessarily perfect driving record
- Able to move/lift/push/pull/carry an average of 50lbs.
Why Stanley Steemer?
- Weekly Pay!
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Wellness
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Vacation
- Life Insurance + Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid corporate training program
- Stability and a variety of different roles that provide a path to career advancement
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
- Family-owned and operated since 1947
- U.S. manufactured equipment and technicians trained in-house
To learn more call or text Cody at 512-359-7365
We provide genuine career opportunities with a true “promote from within” approach. Our leadership team has been built on that method and we are looking for leaders who are looking to work for a company with a strong focus on employee development and progression. Our goal is to prepare you to run your own truck and make an impression on the team. Be a part of the industry leader in cleaning!
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. This is a safety-sensitive position that requires driving a company vehicle. Must be 18 years old, 19 to drive our vehicles. Drug screening, motor vehicle record check and criminal background check will be performed on all new hires. Stanley Steemer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $1,000.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location