Welcome to The Jane Pauley Community Health Center! We are seeking qualified Ultrasound Technician to join our Women’s Health Team at the Anderson Health Center, located at Community Hospital Anderson. This position will be 24 hours per week.
Our competitive employment offerings include:
Have Balance: Investing in YOU
- Office hours M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Generous vacation time
- 401K plan and match at 6%
- Paid life insurance plans
- Work anniversary recognition
Be Supported: A Team-Based Approach
- A support structure to care for diverse patient populations
- Opportunities to grow your skills, while improving our organization
- Direct access to and communication with executive leadership
Change Lives: Caring for Our Communities
- Federal and grant funding to help those who need it most
- Key partnerships with major health systems and local groups
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in meeting needs of our patients and employees
Job Summary: Ultrasound Technician
The Ultrasound Technician will perform ultrasound procedures for radiological diagnosis, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric, including obstetric and gynecological patients. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Transmission of diagnostic images to facilitate radiology interpretation. Treats patients with care and respect. This position will be 24 hours per week.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- The Ultrasound Technician performs diagnostic ultrasound exams according to physician orders
- Provides correct patient identification, technique, education, instruction, and transportation, as necessary
- Operates all imaging and Doppler/duplex equipment with proper technique
- Meets all computer and documentation competencies
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited ultrasound training program
- Basic Life Support Verification
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or American Registry/CCI of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- May be required to be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT)
- Ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning
- License from Indiana State Department of Health if applicable
- OCHIN Epic experience highly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Basic Life Support certification
- Radiology license
More about The Jane Pauley Community Health Center:
Join a rewarding place to make a difference.
Working at The Jane Pauley Community Health Center (JPCHC) is more than a job. It is a place to achieve work-life balance and join a collaborative team that makes a direct impact on our local communities in Central Indiana.
Our mission as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is to promote a healthy community through the provision of accessible, respectful, and integrated healthcare with local partners to any and all individuals and families, regardless of insurance status. It is for this reason Indy’s own Emmy-winning TV news personality Jane Pauley lends her name to our organization. Today, we are experiencing exciting growth to which you can lend your talents!
Invest your skills in changing lives and let us invest in you! Thank you for considering being part of our passionate team.