1. to work closely with engineers from both customer and the Third-Party Manufacturer (TPM) to ensure that all documentation required for V&V build are in place prior to the V&V build. Own and write the V&V build protocols
2. Attending status and working meeting related to V&V build.
3. Own and maintain equipment V&V build documentation tracker. Follow up with documentation owners on a weekly basis to get status update.
4. Provide weekly V&V build documentation status update to cross functional team
5. Schedule cross functional meetings to resolve documentation related issues
6. Support IQ/OQ or Test Method Validation if applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location