Job descriptionAt JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the Virtual Branch and helping clients by:
- Providing strong customer service, offering advice and sharing products and services to help clients meet their financial needs
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a mix of phone-based and video based customer interaction
- Engaging clients over the phone and video both inbound and outbound
- Making clients feel appreciated and being their advocate
- Listening carefully and assisting clients with their questions or issues
- Showing initiative and proactively preventing problems for our clients
- Making customers lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options so that they can access their accounts how, when and where they want
- Ability to maintain success in an ever changing environment
- Strong email communication - including appropriate use of spelling, grammar and professionalism
- Be able to work in a call center environment
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a client-first attitude
- Ability to make personal connections, engage and educate clients, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Display confidence with clients when sharing advice, product knowledge and solutions
- Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for clients using a consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills - in person, over the phone and through email
- Proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products and services to clients with differing needs
- Ability to educate and connect clients to technology solutions
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate solutions
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience is required
- Preferred experience in:
- Retail banking
- Financial services
- Consultative customer relationship role in a related industry, with proven success, deepening client relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to work Virtual Branch hours, including evenings and some weekends
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- To be considered for this role, you may be asked to complete a video interview powered by Zoom
- This is not a remote position
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans