Visual Tools Development Engineer
We are looking for a Visual Tools Development Engineer that has experience launching software applications and worked in innovation teams that turn early-stage technology into operational product. This is a 100% remote consulting opportunity. This person will focus on taking code that ranges from prototype to mature and integrate it into software pipelines supported by their Technology team.
· Strong C++ skills
· Comfortable with Python
· Thrive in debugging legacy code
· Comfortable with Git
· Solid understanding of concepts such as memory management, multithreading, and parallelism
· Experience with artist tools & workflows for applications like Nuke, Resolve, Maya, and Houdini
· Understanding and interest in topics such as Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Visual Computing is a strong plus
· Experience in TensorFlow and/or Torch as well as general machine learning knowledge is a strong plus
We do not work with 3rd party employers. Visa Sponsorship NOT available.
A quality oriented national consulting firm. For more than two decades, providing expert IT professionals to our clients around the nation. Our core values are professionalism, honesty, and integrity. We are only interested in working with professionals that subscribe to the same values and are driven to truly serve clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $70.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote