Job descriptionWe are urgently hiring Warehouse Workers / Package Handlers for our Phoenix, AZ facility located off 40th Street and University Drive!
Address: 4440 E. Elwood Suite 103 Phoenix, AZ 85040
Schedule: Monday - Saturday, 4AM - 11AM
How you will be rewarded as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler
- Get paid WEEKLY, starting pay is $15 per hour!
- $.50 pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
- Benefits for Part Time employees!
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
- Receive up to $500 per employee referral
- Apply online for a 10-minute Recruiter phone screen
- Attend on-site tour of facility (if qualified)
- Possibly receive a same day offer!
- Ability to work the shift listed above
- Flexibility to show up an hour earlier or stay an hour later depending on volume
- Ability to read and speak English
- Prior warehouse work or package handling experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move items averaging 25lbs. Some packages are up to 50-75lbs (buddy system)
- Ability to provide the required IDs to complete an I9 form: List of acceptable I9 IDs
- Be 18 years or older
- Be safe, safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sorting packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Be a team player—everyone works together get the job done!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Boston Childrens Health Physicians LLP Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Today