Job descriptionWhy ShipMonk?
ShipMonk is the world's largest 3PL for high-growth e-commerce and DTC brands. Since our inception in 2014, we've operated with a singular guiding principle: to help small and medium-sized e-commerce businesses scale by offering technology-driven fulfillment solutions that enable business founders to devote more time to the things that matter most in their businesses. Put simply, ShipMonk helps e-commerce companies stress less and grow more. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ShipMonk has more than 2,500 employees across facilities in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Pittston, PA, Los Angeles, CA, Bay Shore, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Dayton, NJ, Louisville, KY, Fort Worth, TX, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Tecate, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Prague, Czech Republic.
ShipMonk is hiring Seasonal Warehouse Associates for our Fulfilment Center in San Bernardino, CA. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced E-Commerce environment, this is the company for you! The warehouse fulfilment associate is responsible for picking orders to be processed or packing orders to be shipped. Picking orders involves being efficient with time and being able to pick/scan the correct products and quantities for a range of brands. Packing orders involves scanning/packing products into the correct boxes and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
Wages up to $20/hr
What you'll do:
- Prepare orders by picking, packing, and sorting items
- Help maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment
- Assist in the inventory control process
- Use proper safety equipment at all times
- Follow safety rules and promote a safe work environment
- Assist other departments as requested
What you'll need:
- Hard working, ability to learn new skills and related tasks, dependable and punctual
- Must be able to stand/walk for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work assigned schedule
- Proficient with technology (computer, iPad, scanners, hand-help devices)
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable with working in a warehouse environment (Noise, temperature, fast-paced)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic understanding of written and spoken English
- No previous warehouse experience is required but it is always a plus!