Job descriptionJob Details
Job LocationCA - Fresno, CA
Education LevelHigh School
Job CategoryWarehouse Duties & Qualifications
Job title: Warehouse Associates – All Positions, All Shifts
Location: Fresno, CA
Job type: Hourly Non-Exempt
Why join Western Power Sports?
WPS offers a high energy, positive and collaborative work environment, an array of advancement opportunities, a sign-on bonus, referral bonus program and a top tier benefits package.
$1,500 sign-on bonus $1,000 referral bonus (both referrer and referred)
$500 - Vacation Bonus Monthly Attendance bonus
Paid Time Off
401k with 3% Match
Medical Benefits: $50 monthly, $10 co-pays, $1,300 deductibles
Free Dental Coverage
Life Insurance / AD&D Rider
7 Paid Holidays
Monday – Friday or Sunday – Thursday with a 10% differential working schedule
Who We're Looking For:
We are searching for talented and highly motivated people to join our growing Warehouse Operations team. You must thrive in a fast paced, high-energy work environment, which encourages teamwork and collaboration in a multifaceted operation setting. Your duties may encompass functions within receiving product, outbound fulfillment (picking and packing), stocking, merchandising and inventory tasks. The ideal team member would display a can-do attitude, flexibility in work duties, interpersonal and communication skills, and a passion to achieve efficient, high level production goals.
If this, is you, we hope you'll consider joining us as we grow and do awesome things in the powersports industry.
- Read customer orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Open crates, and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weigh or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for packaging and shipping by other workers.
- Use computer to enter records.
- Compile tickets from customer specifications.
- Prepare parcels for distribution and loads shipping trucks.
- Other duties as required.