- High School degree plus Associate degree in technology field, e.g. mechanical, electrical, electronics, etc., or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical hand tools and principles.
- Skilled in the use of PC applications, including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Ability to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimum direction.
- Adaptive to change and tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Good customer service and organizational skills are necessary.
- Ability to reason, communicate, make cognitive decisions, audit data, research, understand deadlines and timelines, and provide accurate results.
- Position may include a company owned or leased vehicle, and employee must hold a valid state drivers license and have a good driving record.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during work week and have open availability to work weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis.
- Must have the ability to lift 60 lbs. or less, carrying and lifting tools and parts weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, walk, stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time and must be able to carry 50 lbs. up 4 flights of stairs.
- May be required to push and pull a cart with equipment weighing up to 60lbs
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Load & unload: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location