Warehouse Security Officer
Wage: $16.00-18.00/ hour
We help make your world a safer place.
Are you interested in being part of our Security Team?
- Apply quickly and efficiently online
- Interview from the convenience of your own home
- Weekly pay
- Competitive benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Security Positions are Full and Part Time
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and background check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
- Security Officers/Security Guards observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements of the security officer/guard may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
We are driven by a clear corporate culture and purpose, which helps us live according to our values of Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness. These values are at the heart of our culture, help define who we are and guide our actions.
No experience necessary! If you have retail, food service or hospitality industry background you are a great fit for this role; if not, we will provide you with the training and everything you need for a great introduction to a career in the security industry.
Securitas plays an essential role for our clients and in society. The Security Officer position helps maintain a safe and secure environment for our clients by actively monitoring the premises, including patrolling a variety of locations. They preserve order while enforcing regulations and directives for a client site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and the area. Frequently our Security Officers will provide customer service and information to a client’s employees and customers.
See a different world.
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we’re looking for you to join the Securitas team.
Our Company Mission: Securitas’ mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Our Values: Securitas’ core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Integrity: Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don’t compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Vigilance: Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don’t. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers’ premises.
Helpfulness: As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.