Come join our team! Help us serve our first responders!
Curtis Blue Line (CBL) is the Law Enforcement Division of L.N. Curtis and sons, a privately held family owned corporation established in 1929. Curtis Blue Line supplies law enforcement agencies with uniforms and equipment from 9 retail centers in the Western United States. First class service and friendly relationship oriented sales are a priority for all team members of Curtis Blue Line and L.N. Curtis and sons.
About the Job
We are looking for an industrious, motivated Warehouse Specialist to join our CBL team in Kent, WA. This role is focused on warehouse inventory & maintenance, as well as processing, shipping, and receiving products & merchandise. This position will also be cross-trained in customer service and occasionally assist on the retail floor as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage warehouse inventory.
- Process receiving of incoming merchandise.
- Process shipping of outgoing products.
- Maintain warehouse in organized, safe and clean manner.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives.
- Assist customers picking up outgoing orders from our facility.
- (As needed) Support customers on the floor by educating them on product offerings.
- Other duties as assigned by management to address and provide effective support of company mission, values and goals.
Must Have / Must Have Skills
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Must Have Soft Skills
- Proven effective communication skills, both in person and over phone/email.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Reliability and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Outgoing and positive personality.
Nice to Have
- 1-2 years of warehouse or fulfillment experience.
We currently offer a generous benefit package to all of our regular full-time employees, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – health and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Curtis Blue Line is the Law Enforcement Division of L.N. Curtis and sons, a privately held family owned corporation established in 1929. Curtis Blue Line supplies law enforcement agencies with uniforms and equipment from 9 retail centers in the Western United States. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, retail centers are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; West Sacramento, CA; Dublin, CA; Santa Fe Springs, CA; Kent, WA; Tigard, OR; Boise, ID, Phoenix, AZ, and Denver, CO. First class service and friendly relationship oriented sales are a priority for all team members of Curtis Blue Line.
L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS and Firefighters Bookstore are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS and Firefighters Bookstore participate in the E-Verify program as required by law. You may view our Equal Employment, Pay Transparency and E-Verify notices at https://www.lncurtis.com/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location