We Invest in You! At Walmart, we focus on the growth and development of our associates! We are a highly engaged team that prides itself on exceeding expectations, building relationships, and providing individual and team recognition.
We are looking for a team player who can:
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintain housekeeping and safety of facility by monitoring levels of trash in compactors, open-top containers, and trash line; removing and baling cardboard from trash line and reporting trash levels.
- Process merchandise and pallets by moving pallets to staging areas and putting away locations using power equipment.
- Ensure sufficient quantities of boxes are available for order fillers by monitoring levels and replenishing as needed.
- High School diploma, GED, or Equivalent.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Hours: We provide 40-hour-per-week shifts, 5 days a week.
Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 60lbs or more.
- This position has an initial pay progression of $0.50/hour every 90 days up to a $1/hour salary increase.
- Dental Insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Vision insurance.
- 8-hour shift.
- Bonus pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.65 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location