These positions are Time-Limited for up to 3 years (36 months)
Primarily performs work to support the District’s Connect Up program by replacing water meter boxes and lids, installing new water meters and radio modules, performing testing upon installation, and flushing of water lines. Occasionally performs various duties commensurate with knowledge, experience, skills, and certification in the operation, maintenance, construction, and storekeeping of the District's water systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Washington State Certification as a Water Distribution Specialist-in-Training, Water Distribution Manager-in-Training, Water Treatment Plant Operator-in-Training, or Cross Connection Control Specialist
- Ability to obtain first aid, CPR, and flagging cards, and be trained in Asbestos Cement Pipe Work Practice and Procedures.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.comby no later than November 20, 2022. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County PUD #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.29 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location