Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps need-based service companies increase their leads and sales. Blue Corona creates & implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As a Webmaster, you will maintain existing client websites and ensure all support requests are managed in a timely manner. Candidates will be expected to communicate directly with clients with a high level of proficiency and professionalism. Strong skills with prioritizing tasks, communicating deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Maintain website content and make basic, routine updates
- Ensure sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on websites
- Respond to support requests via phone and email
- Review each site and mark out the changes required
- Coordinate with designers and developers for more involved website changes
- Create detail coding instructions for developers
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Provide time estimates for project deliverables and adhere to deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A passion for online marketing, the web, new media, social networking, etc.
- 1 year of experience working with WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO/Online Marketing
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work remotely in an uninterrupted environment
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and is a Google Premier Partner.Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees.
Blue Corona is a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Do you reside in either Eastern or Central Time Zones? (Please note, we are unable to support employees who reside in Mountain and Pacific Time Zones).
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote