Supervises a team that provides inventory reconciliation and claims research services to the client. Oversees the analysis of physical audit records to warehouse system records and reconciling differences. Researches and validates client claims. Ensures that adjustments or corrections are made with appropriate documentation when needed with a high degree of quality and timeliness.
- Provides effective leadership to an inventory accuracy reconciliation team while meeting budget objectives.
- Trains Inventory Accuracy and Control (IAC) and claims service offerings.
- Manages staff workload, special projects, and other related activities.
- Performs audit-related responsibilities, such as ensuring all processes are compliant, conducting internal audits on reconciliations, and communicating directly with external auditors.
- Provides quantitative analysis on count and audit errors for root cause corrective action that drives continuous improvement for leaner supply chains.
- Assists with the development and implementation of core IAC solutions and continuous improvement initiatives (processes, tools, and methodologies) that are related to inventory accuracy.
- Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service and tangible outputs. Utilizes industry standards, best practices, and qualitative & quantitative data to support and/or refine IAC methodologies.
- Provides overall supply chain inventory accuracy problem-solving, guidance, analysis and reporting for inventory validation, reconciliation workload, and special projects.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University in a closely related field or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and certification.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least 1 year serving in a formal leadership role.
- Recent experience with inventory reconciliation/claims management, and warehouse management systems.
- Recent experience in service parts logistics preferred
- Recent experience applying project management methodologies and/or Six Sigma knowledge of inventor] supply chain processes preferred.
- At least 20% travel, including overnight, may be required.
- Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.