Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials and/or trailers around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site, or similar location.
- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, to move or transport loaded/unloaded trailers.
- Inspect load for safety and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Position lifting devices under trailer for transport to designated areas.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
- Signal workers to operate safely around trailers and vehicles.
- Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, using hitch pins.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience
- CDL class A or B
- Air Brake endorsement
- Completion of Commercial Driving School
- OSHA training as required
- Company specific training as required
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
3485 Wineville Rd
Jurupa Valley CA 91752